Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Card for little Daan

Align CentreCard created by Renata van Miltenburg - The text reads"You are a Hero!"

My dear friend Renata asked for my help and of course I didn't hesitate to say yes. I was so saddened hearing about little 4 year old Daan and it breaks my heart as my own little daughter Danni is also 4. Please read the below request from Renata and I hope you can bring a smile to his little face by creating a card for him. Renata created the fabulous card above for Daan and I know Lacey is so honored that Renata chose this stamp for his card. As you may know this stamp was designed for her little boy Ryan who is 5. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Daan and his family.

Dear Blog Friends,

I know you all love to make cards so what's better than to do something you realy enjoy and at the same time make a little boy happy in the most difficult time of his young life? Daan, the son of my sisters friend, is 4 years old and has a brain tumor which is sadly enough incurable. More and more body functions fail such as his legs can't carry him anymore. At the moment he gets radiation because his parents and the doctors will make his life as easy as possible and ofcourse no one will loose hope! I think it is heartbreaking and I'm so sad that I can't do anything to help him! That's why I ask you girls to make him a funny card so he has something good to look forward to and I think it will help his parents and two little sisters (Sacha (6) and Anna (2))as well. I also want to ask you to keep him in you prayers or send a little positive energy and thoughts to him, because you never know! Do you want to join in this small gesture, please send an e-mail to creatiefonline@upcmail.nl so I can send you the address you can send the card to. I like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love, Renata

There is still lots of time to play our challenge this week so maybe you would like to use this opportunity to create a card for Daan.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for helping me to spread the word!

    Liefs, Renata

    ReplyDelete